In celebration of the Olympics 2012 closing ceremony, Denbighshire County Council proudly present MCFLY in concert at the Rhyl Events Arena.
Plus support from DIVE BELLA DIVE
and THE STRUTS
Following the concert, the Olympic closing ceremony will be shown live in the arena. FREE TICKETS to watch the closing ceremony ONLY are available from the Pavilion Theatre, Rhyl Box Office or Rhyl Tourist Information Centre.
This is a standing only event, please read all terms and conditions carefully and refer back to this website to check for updated information before the event.
Admission into the arena: There is no seating provided. No food or drink is permitted into the arena, apart from small unopened bottles of water.
Times: Gates Open: 2.30pm
Disabled Information: There will be a dedicated disabled viewing area in the arena. Wheelchair guests will be charged the general admission price, plus a complimentary carer's ticket will be offered. A maximum of 1 wheelchair guest and 1 carer per booking is allowed on the platform in order that we may accommodate all of our guests.
Terms & Conditions
All conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives shown on your ticket, displayed at the venue and listed on this website.
- Denbighshire County Council reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the Management Team the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the safety of the audience/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and /or the running of the concert, for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or acting aggressively.
- Denbighshire County Council does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder’s property. Unless caused by the neglect of the Authority.
- No bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food are allowed to be brought into the venue, a range of food and drink (excluding alcohol) will be available within the Arena.
- The holder may be ejected from the venue if the holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of Denbighshire County Council.
- Firework, smoke canisters, flags, banners, poles umbrellas or other similar articles are not permitted into the venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entry.
- Denbighshire County Council reserves the right to search the holder and the holders’ property and refuse admission to or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or a steward.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult. The adult must be 18yrs or older and a maximum of 4 children per adult. No babes in arms, No prams or pushchairs.
- Photography and the use of recording equipment are prohibited. No recording, filming or photographic equipment (audio or audio visual) may be brought into the venue.
- The holder consents to being recorded and or filmed by a Denbighshire approved company for the purpose of marketing and publicity material only.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
- The times shown on the ticket are approximate only and Denbighshire County Council advises the holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change to the times.
This is an outdoor concert. Please come prepared in the event of inclement weather. Please do not use umbrellas during the performance. WARNING: Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing.